Soweto township tours: Full day
Enjoy traditional Beer!
This is an amazing tour through one of the largest black township in the whole continent of Africa. This is a lifetime experience of seeing prominent historic places. Visitors will have the leisure of enjoying refreshments at one of the upmarket urban restaurants with an African flair.
... a lifetime experience of seeing prominent historic places
- Hector Peterson Memorial and Museum
- Mandela Museum
- Regina Mundi Church
- Walter Sisulu square of Dedication in Kliptown
- Chris Hani Baragwanath hospital, which is the largest hospital in the Southern Hemisphere
- Archbishop Desmond Tutu’s house
- Newly Renovated Orlando stadium
- Maponya Mall